Carrefour, a chain of French origin with a presence in Spain, has dozens of stores and stores in our country. Due to the current health situation, the chain has emphasized its online sales service. The same thing happens with Carrefour customer service. Today, the French giant offers more than a dozen methods to contact the company for any problem or incident with some of its products or services. Telephone, support email, live chat, automated platform…
CARREFOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER
Carrefour customer service via telephone is offered through a single number, 914 908 900. The cost per minute of this number is the same as that of any national call, so it may vary depending on the contracted rate. It is not a payment number, so we will not bear any associated costs.
Regarding the availability of the service, the line is enabled from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 in the morning to 10:00 at night.
CARREFOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL
If we choose to contact Carrefour via email, the company has enabled a series of addresses depending on the type of query or service. We leave you below with the support email list:
- Questions or problems with Carrefour online orders: [email protected].
- Suggestions or incidents with Carrefour Hypermarkets: [email protected].
- Suggestions or incidents with Carrefour Market: [email protected].
- Suggestions or incidents with Carrefour Express: [email protected].
- Suggestions or incidents with Carrefour Supeco: [email protected].
- Questions or problems with the Carrefour Club card or Savings Checks: [email protected].
- Questions or problems with Carrefour Financial Services: [email protected] through this form.
- Suggestions or incidents with the My Carrefour app: [email protected].
CARREFOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT CHAT AND PLATFORM
Carrefour also offers support through its assistance platform. These platforms answer several of the most common problems and enable a real-time chat with a specialized operator. We leave you below with the list of platforms enabled by the company:
- Products and promotions: online platform.
- Online orders: online platform.
- Carrefour Club and app : online platform .
- Stores and other inquiries: online platform.
- PASS card and financing: online platform.
- Carrefour Insurance: online platform.
- Carrefour Travel and Ticket Office: online platform.
SOCIAL NETWORKS OF CARREFOUR
Like most shopping areas, Carrefour has a presence on Twitter and Facebook. We leave you with the list of company profiles on each social network:
- Carrefour Spain : @CarrefourES
- Carrefour Gaming : @CarrefourGaming
- Carrefour Argentina : @carrefourarg
- Carrefour Responds : @CRFresponde
- Carrefour Travel : @viajescrf
I am a writer with eight years of experience writing in business and technology. I always carry a passion for learning and discovering new knowledge.