Father’s Day is coming up. Tomorrow, this Christian tradition that dates back several hundred years will be celebrated in Spain and the world. As we usually do every year, we have compiled some of the best congratulations for this special day. We have collected some funny and short phrases for Father’s Day to share through WhatsApp or any other social network. Just a note: We are not responsible for the content of the congratulations.
SHORT PHRASES FOR FUNNY AND SHORT FATHER’S DAY
Are you looking for a short message in the form of congratulations to add a bit of humor to this special day? Look at these short and funny phrases to share with our old people.
- Thanks, Dad, for teaching me more than Google.
- Being a father has to be a very simple task with a son like me, don’t lie.
- Dear Dad, our relationship means a lot to my psychologist.
- I have memories as a child in which I saw you as a giant. Today, I am an adult… I see you even bigger (and fatter).
- Thanks, Dad, for not telling me how to live because what an example.
- Congratulations, Dad! Next year, you will have to congratulate me. Guess why.
- Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for giving me the worst of you, alopecia.
- Every time I needed you, you were there, except when I wanted to buy a motorcycle. Happy day, Dad!
- Some people never grow up. You’re one of them. Ask mom if you don’t believe me.
- If Father’s Day were every day of the year, I would have to multiply what I have spent on you today by 365. 365 x 0 = 0 euros.
- You don’t have to tell me that I’m your favorite son. You are also my favorite father.
- I hope your wallet is as open as your heart, Dad. Congratulations!
- Even though we’re all supposed to have the same genes, you still look great, Dad. Happy birthday to a handsome man!
- I know you’re worried about gray hair. Forget it. In a few years, you may already have no hair. Happy Father’s Day!
- I could never find a gift that measures the love you have showered me in. But if you give me a Ferrari, I won’t say no.
- Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is… Happy day, dad!
- Growing up, you taught me to laugh. Now it’s you that he has no teeth.
FUNNY PHRASES TO CONGRATULATE FATHER’S DAY 2020
Haven’t they been enough for you? Would you prefer a more personal greeting? Or do you want to add a touch of black humor to your congratulations? Here are more phrases for Father’s Day. Many more! For new parents, for parents of advanced age…
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but mine came with a messed up parent.
- Today, I want to tell you, old man of the soul, that you are the being I respect and admire the most after the Internet.
- A father is a son who seems hard and prickly on the outside but is pure and sweet on the inside. Can you give me the weekly pay?
- Did you think we were not going to remember our favorite curmudgeon? Happy Father’s Day.
- What greater adornment can there be for a son than the glory of a father? The glory of two fathers!
- Happy Father’s Day to the coolest of all, after Darth Vader.
- A father is not the one who gives life. Otherwise, my father would be the plumber.
- I wasn’t always the perfect son, but you weren’t the perfect father. Congratulations!
- If it weren’t for you and Google Maps, I don’t know where I would be now, Dad.
- Happy Father’s Day! Not everyone can boast of having a son like me.
- They say wisdom comes with age. Today, you must be the wisest man I know. Happy day, Dad!
- Love and laughter are two of the best things you’ve ever given me, Dad. Well, also another thing that I can’t tell you.
- I am lucky that they gave me the best father in the world… And also the MEC scholarship, why are we going to fool ourselves?
- Growing up, you taught me to laugh. You could have taught me how to be rich by now.
THE FUNNIEST PHRASES FOR FATHER’S DAY TO CONGRATULATE ON WHATSAPP
We go with the heavy artillery and an even bigger dash of black humor. No one ever said that the messages to congratulate our parents would have to be beautiful. Or if? Well, it doesn’t matter.
- I hope your day goes very well, Dad. I can’t wish you the best because the day you had me as your son has passed. Admit it!
- You taught me to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and even treated my wounds… You don’t want to pay me the bills for the car too, do you? I’ll settle for you continuing to give me your unconditional love. But don’t forget the car lettering.
- I wanted to write you a poem for Father’s Day. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any words that combine with old. Congratulations!
- Dear Dad, I was going to buy something amazing for your birthday, but I don’t have enough money. For your birthday I’m going to give you a suggestion: raise my pay.
- Mom just informed me that although you are getting old, you are not getting any wiser. You’re welcome to reveal this secret to you.
- Do you know how many people celebrate Father’s Day today? You must be flattered that I chose your party over everyone else’s.
- On this special day, I do not want to congratulate you. I want to congratulate myself for being lucky to have a father like you. It’s a joke! Congratulations!
- What a great wealth it is, even among the poor, to be the son of a good father! But a little money wouldn’t hurt either. Why fool ourselves?
- I almost forgot the most important congratulations on Father’s Day. Can someone give me the plumber’s phone number to tell him how much I love him?
- Dear Dad, I wish you nothing more than a lifetime of smiles on your birthday… As long as you have teeth.
- !ápap, erdaP led aíD zileF¡ If you want to decipher the message, you must put your neurons to the test. And do not complain that it is very easy.
- On this day, I wanted to ask you something very special. No, it’s not money… Well, give me 20 euros, and I’ll buy you lunch.
I am a writer with eight years of experience writing in business and technology. I always carry a passion for learning and discovering new knowledge.