Correos is the most used parcel transport company in Spanish. For this reason, many users have doubts about locating the status of a shipment made with Correos or of a package they expect to receive in the next few days. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading this post to learn how you can know the status of a shipment with Correos.
Correos is a company that normally meets the delivery deadlines for packages. Still, in the most serious cases, the delivery of a package can be delayed by a few days or even a few weeks.
USE THE POSTAL SHIPMENT LOCATOR TO SEE THE LOCATION AND STATUS OF YOUR PACKAGE
Fortunately, Correos puts at our disposal a shipment locator, which we can use very simply to know the status and location of a package at all times.
Using the postal shipment locator is very easy. You just have to enter the company’s official website and then enter the code of your shipment to see its status.
The main drawback of this tool is that you need to know the shipping code. Otherwise, it will be impossible to check the status and location of the package.
You will find the shipping code on the label you used to send the package, although it is also possible to find it on the receipt given to you at the office when you send a package.
Information about the status of your package will be updated each time it goes through a new stage of the process.
- Admitted: the package has been delivered to the office.
- Departure from the International Office of Origin: This is the equivalent of “admitted” when sending from abroad.
- In transit: The package is on its way to its destination.
- Arrival at the International Office of Destination: an international shipment has arrived in Madrid or Barcelona.
- At customs: your package has stopped, and you may have to pay
- In-delivery process: the package is in the delivery process.
- Shipment pending collection at the Post Office: they tried to deliver the package to you, but no one was waiting. You must go to the office to look for it if it is the second time it has happened.
- In the return process: you have rejected the shipment, or you have not gone to pick it up at the office.
I am a writer with eight years of experience writing in business and technology. I always carry a passion for learning and discovering new knowledge.