Samsung, as one of the most important companies today, has multiple forms of contact that vary depending on the country where we are. And it is that while there is a single customer service number in Spain, in Latin American countries, the way to contact Samsung technical support varies depending on the region. We can also resort to contact via email via email. We have compiled all possible ways to contact Samsung customer service in Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries.
SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLL-FREE NUMBER
Since the Samsung customer service number has a national prefix, calls to the technical support service will not be free unless we have a tariff that covers calls to national landlines.
The numbers we will detail below are compatible with all the company’s products. Samsung TV, Samsung Galaxy phones, Samsung tablets, and so on.
- Samsung technical support: 911 750 015
- Samsung technical support for online purchases: 911 750 018
- Samsung technical support on promotions: 910 220 262
- Samsung Technical Support: 01 800 726 7864
- Samsung Technical Support on Samsung Pay: 01 800 990 0533
- Samsung Technical Support: 0800 555 SAMS 7267
- Samsung technical support: 600 12 72 from Bogotá (01 8000 112 112
- from anywhere in Colombia and #726 through any mobile device)
- Samsung Technical Support: 0800 726 7864
- Samsung technical support: 1800 726 786
- Samsung Technical Support: 800 6225
- Samsung Technical Support: 1800 299 0013
- Samsung Technical Support: 800 2791 911
EMAIL FROM SAMSUNG SUPPORT (ECONTACTUS)
Suppose we want to contact Samsung through an email address. In that case, the website in all the countries where it operates has a section enabled where we can select the type and model of our defective product to later detail the damage or defect of the product in question. The service in question is called Contacts Samsung, and we can access it through this link.
Once we have selected our model, we will have to fill in all our data and the details of the product failure. We can also access the contacts chat through this other link to contact an agent.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT SAMSUNG (TWITTER, FACEBOOK…)
If we want to contact Samsung through other means, we can do so through the following:
- Twitter: @SamsungResponds
- Facebook: Samsung
I am a writer with eight years of experience writing in business and technology. I always carry a passion for learning and discovering new knowledge.