Television as we knew it before no longer exists. Who else is least subscribed to a content platform like Netflix, Filmin, or HBO? Another interesting option for those who also need the services of an operator is to opt for the TV content it offers.
Because the truth is that all of them, or at least the main ones, have their packages of series, movies, documentaries, and even the main football matches, this is also the case for Orange TV, which, in addition to providing internet and telephone services, offers its customers the possibility of enjoying television through different screens.
Orange offers up to five screens simultaneously, which other platforms do not offer. Not without paying extra and never for a total of five. Thus, Orange TV customers can watch television from their Smart TV, a computer, a tablet, or a mobile phone.
If you are subscribed to Orange TV and want to enjoy television from a computer but still do not know how to do it, we give you all the instructions below.
HOW TO WATCH ORANGE TV FROM YOUR COMPUTER, STEP BY STEP
The first thing you should have is a subscription to Orange TV. You must be the operator’s client and, from there, have the service enabled. Otherwise, you will not be able to access the television. Now let’s go through the steps you must take to connect from any computer:
1. The first thing will be to access this page: http://orangetv.orange.es/. You can type this address in the top bar of your browser or, if you prefer, click here to go directly to the Orange TV page.
2. Next, you will access a page that works like a carousel to show you all – or rather, a selection – of the content available on Orange TV. Thus, you can observe the Featured, see which TV Channels are available and what they are broadcasting right now, a selection of recommendations that you cannot miss, interesting children’s content, the most searched, the outstanding collections (composed of collections recommended by Orange itself ) or the video store, where you will find an infinite number of films available.
3. To avoid problems during broadcasts, always use a compatible browser. You can do this with any of the following in the indicated versions:
- Google Chrome from version 69
- Mozilla Firefox from version 62
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer (with Silverlight installed)
- Safari 9 (with Silverlight installed)
4. Next, scroll down to the left column of the screen. You will see a menu displayed just by hovering over it with the mouse. Choose the last option: Enter.
5. You will have to enter your login details next. On the one hand, the username, which corresponds exactly to your phone number, and on the other, the access password. If you’re having trouble logging in because you’ve forgotten your username or password, just start the recovery. If it turns out that you still haven’t subscribed to Orange TV, you’ll have to click on the Sign Up Orange TV button.
Once inside, you can start enjoying Orange TV content from your computer. Choose or search for the movies, series, or documentaries that interest you the most and press play to start the broadcast you want. You must repeat the same procedure when you want to return to Orange TV from the computer. Easy, right?
I am a writer with eight years of experience writing in business and technology. I always carry a passion for learning and discovering new knowledge.