Vertagear established itself as a premium gaming chair producer in 2015, and since then, every time they made sure that what they deliver is only the best. Vertagear has two lines of chairs that they churn up for its customers all over the world. The first one is the SL variant, which is for light-weight people and of average height.
On the other hand, the PL line of chairs is for tall people. They both have pros and cons, but the Vertagear PL4500 chair seems to be one of the popular ones. It could be the game-changer for any gamers out there. It is the best ergonomic chair that is not ideal for gamers only but to a lot of people who suffer from sitting on comfortable chairs for a long time. The following Vertagear PL4500 gaming chair review will help you in understanding the features and components in detail.
- Great back support and ergonomic design.
- Cushions for neck and lumbar are very comfortable.
- It looks very pleasing due to added full-color spectrum RGB LEDs.
- Built quality is rock solid.
- Assembly is easy and fast.
- You can adjust this chair as you wish.
- The form of the chair is too hard.
For more details and price, click here.
A quick summary of features
- The back of the chair can recline at an angle of 80°-140° for better comfort.
- You can rock the seating to a certain extent without any permanent damage to the chair.
- The chair allows you to tilt the tension experienced by its bottom frame for more sturdiness.
- The armrest is adjustable to match every individual’s personal preference.
- It allows multi-lock adjustments for easy angle tilt.
- Height adjustments that facilities to the varying heights of the user.
- It uses ultra-premium high resilience foam. Hence, you need not worry about it losing its shape.
- The chair uses coffee-infused fiber, making it more breathable and reduces the odor in it.
- It has bacterial resistance that might pop up from all the sweat you produce as you sit on it.
- The faux leather fabric gives it that classy yet hi-fi look.
What We Liked in the Vertagear PL4500 gaming chair?
Seat & Backrest
Vertagear PL4500 chair makes sure you feel at ease as you sit on the chair for a long time. The seat material uses ultra-premium high resilience foam, which means you don’t have to worry about the chair losing its shape.
The seat is ergonomically designed to provide maximum support to the person sitting on it. Its maximum height is 33-inches, which makes sure even tall people can sit on this chair without any issues. The overall width of the backrest is 21-inches, but the chair has a spine supporting design embedded into the backrest. It spans about 17.5-inches in the middle of the backrest, providing additional support to the user who is most likely to sit on the chair for long hours.
With such premium quality from the rest of the chair, you expect the armrest to be one of the finest things you come across. The design, as such, makes sure your forearms get enough support as long as your hands are on the armrest. It caves in where you normally place your hand, adding comfort to your forearms. It also tilts and adjusts in height according to the user’s preferences.
You get a lot of adjustment options with the Vertagear PL4500. They are most likely something that you will be using more than you would expect. So, here are all the adjustment features available on the Vertagear PL4500.
- Height: You can adjust the seats manually with a lever at the bottom left of the seat. It ensures you are on par with the table, which will help you reduce the stress on your back and neck.
- Tilt: As you sit for long hours, it is natural that you would like to lay back a little. The Vertagear PL4500 chair has got you covered. It has a tilt angle between 80°-140°, making sure you get into the position you want. You can make changes to the tilt angle and lock it in position with a tilt-lock on the right bottom of the seat.
- Armrest: The armrest in this chair is something that you need zero worry about. It holds your arm perfectly and can move according to your needs. You can change the height and tilt its position without having to do too much work. All you need to do is move your arms and take the position you want it to.
The chair comes in 12 color options. But when you dial it down, you have six colors to choose from with black as the default base color. It includes white, maroon, green, blue, purple, and black. The color you choose will only occupy 20% of the chair, while the other part is black. They also have special edition chairs available that you can purchase from their official website.
Vertagear PL4500 comes with two light kits that are sure to make your experience even better than it already is. There are light panels at the top near the headrest and under the set. They are both RBG configurations, so you get complete access to a wide range of the color spectrum.
You can access its control plane by connecting it wirelessly to your computer. You can also enhance your overall experience by syncing your game or video to these lights. Once they are connected, they make changes and show variance in-depth and brightness according to the audio.
Vertagear gaming chair offers various features in PL4500 that make it worth every penny you spend on this. Some outstanding design aspects on this chair include its coffee infused fiber. This fiber helps in odor control and increased breathability of the chair, which helps in the quick-drying of the chair.
Hygiene X, it uses a silver lining embroidery along with the fiber to improve the bacterial control on this chair. It helps as one would sweat a lot as they are sitting for long hours, and no one would like to get a bacterial infection off their sweat.
They took concerns about the users and comfort and added memory foam cushions for the neck and lumbar. With the build of this being so great and thanks to the high-quality steel, it weighs around 35 kgs.
So, the wheels on this chair are some of the best you can get at this price point. It comes with 2.5 inches PENA RS1 casters that are sure to endure a lot, all while leaving no damage to the floor or the wheels itself.
Vertagear made sure the built quality is rock solid to house all such delicate components. Some well-built chairs need professional assistance for assembly, but that is not the case with Vertagear PL4500 gaming chair. The assembly is easy and fast, but you will need an extra set of hands to screw it all into place.
What We Didn’t Liked in the Vertagear PL4500?
Though there are not many defects on this chair, there are a couple that are worth mentioning. As it uses ultra-premium high resilience foam, it does not change its shape when sitting on it, but it may make you uncomfortable as if you sat on a solid surface.
The second one being its cost. Even though it has so many features, it is still a bit too pricey. No one wants to invest in something that they would regret later. A chair is something that will take care of you for times to come.
The Bottom Line
The Vertagear PL4500 is the mid-range option available in the larger size chairs from the brand. Like any other chair, it also has its pros and cons, but its positives outweigh its negatives. The appealing design and outstanding features make it ideal for a wide range of users, especially gamers.
From the Vertagear PL4500 chair Review, we hope you can decide whether you should invest in this chair or not, but as per our advice, it is worth investing in this. If you’re planning to buy this chair, you can purchase it from their website or through Amazon. Vertagear also provides free shipping worldwide.